Terms and Conditions
Guests entering the Great British Car journey are subject to the following Entry Conditions. By purchasing or using a Ticket, guests agree to comply with these Entry Conditions. Any person not complying with these Entry Conditions may be removed from the Attraction by Great a member of staff, security or police officers, without any right to a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that we may have against such a person or arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Attraction, all guests must comply with any reasonable instructions given to them by authorised staff or any third party instructed on our behalf. We reserve the right to vary these Entry Conditions at any time without prior notice.
1. Great British Car Journey/Drive Dad’s Car reserves the right, at its discretion to refuse entry/admission or to remove any visitor from the premises.
2. All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
3. All guests entering the Great British Car Journey from a Drive Dad’s Car experience must have a valid entrance ticket.
4. Once you have printed your tickets, please keep them in a safe place as we cannot accept duplicates or copies of the original booking confirmation.*
• Tickets presented on mobile devices are accepted.
5. e-tickets will be scanned and validated on arrival. We reserve the right to charge the original purchaser for any duplicate e-tickets used to attempt entry to the attraction or drive.
6. When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter at the same time. Multiple copies of the ticket are not permitted.
7. Tickets not used by the expiry date shown will not be extended or replaced under any circumstances.
8. All major UK credit and debit cards are accepted (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro). American express isn’t accepted.
9. Discounts are available for groups of 12+ and 25+ Please contact us for group bookings in advance by telephoning the main booking telephone number.
10. Photography/Filming is allowed for non-commercial private use, sharing/tagging us on social media is actively encouraged!
11. The use of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones by visitors for film and photography purposes whilst on the grounds is strictly prohibited.
12. Vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. We take no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park and no guarantee is given as to the security of guests’ vehicles in the car park or any contents.
13. The safety measures put in place in response to Covid-19 are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.