Great British Car Journey Ltd Merchandise Terms & Conditions
By making a purchase on this website you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- All products are printed on demand as it is not possible to keep such a wide range of images / products in stock so unless a product is damaged or the wrong image it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds and exchanges are only offered to customers that receive the wrong or damaged items.
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been delivered.
- All prices on the website are subject to change and can only be guaranteed at time of order.
- Once your order has been submitted on our website it is not always possible to amend or update it so any changes may be liable to additional costs so please be sure you are happy with the products you are ordering and address they are to be delivered to before placing your order. Any queries please contact our customer services department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the carrier isn’t able to deliver your products because of an incorrect address or if the package was unclaimed after several delivery attempts it will be returned to our production centre and you could be responsible for any charges for reshipment.
- Unclaimed returns to our production centre will be donated to charity after 30 days.
- If the shipment’s tracking states that a parcel was delivered and there is appropriate evidence to confirm this, then Great British Car Journey Ltd are not liable to re-supply this order free of charge.
- Delivery times are estimated only and can vary by product or shipping service used – expected times can be reviewed on the “Shipping & Delivery” tab on each product page but these cannot be guaranteed.
- In the unlikely event that a package does not arrive by the expected delivery date a period of at least 7 days will need to have elapsed to allow us to investigate this with the shipping company before a replacement product can be despatched.
- If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment could be returned to our production centre and you could be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with English law and do not affect your statutory rights.